Sunday

Other work



I used digital drawing more than pen on paper drawings as these were quicker, easier to play with colour and tone. I could use a range of effects at the touch of a button, and do a number of ideas in the space of minutes that would normally take me an afternoon. However I feel my porfolio lacked tradational drawing and next time I will ensure I will make the time to produce these also!!






For my weave development I like to create hand woven test pieces using photocopies of my inital drawings. This helps me to see if the colour ways work, the density of the colour blocks and also different textures that I could apply to my cloth. I enjoy working in this medium because its quick and easy to arrange, photograph and then rearrange into another compotion. I will continue to use this through out my projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exhibitions and Craft Fairs

  • 2013
  • December 6th- Lavenham Christmas Festival
  • November 9th- Lavenham Christmas Fair, Suffolk
  • November 8th- Cockfeild Christmas Shopping Event
  • NOW ON: November 19th-30th No.70 Pop up Shop, Lavenham
  • October 12th- Autumn Craft Fair, Hadleigh Town Hall, Suffolk
  • 2012
  • November 16th- Christmas Shopping Event, Suffolk
  • June 27th- 30th July- New Designers
  • June 26th- 3rd July 2012- Degree Show, Norwich
  • February 2012- Premier Vision, Paris